Saturday 3 May 2008

Want To Be Loading Mpegs And Avi Too instead of just Loading DVD to iPod?

Yes, I have to agree that even loading DVD to iPod is cool, but if you’re like me, you like variety. I love watching my favorite movies on my iPod, but I also like watching other videos I’ve downloaded online.

With so many video formats and so many things to watch, it’s a shame that most DVD to iPod converters haven’t caught on to the fact that most of us want to be doing more than ripping DVD movie to iPod.

You might be thinking what other video formats are there? Well I can tell you there’s a lot! For example WMV, AVI, DivX, TiVo, MPEG, VOB and AVIS, all of these video formats need to be converted properly to be able to be viewed on your iPod.

That was quite a list! So if you want to be doing a lot more than just loading DVD to iPod get the converter that does more!

No comments: