Saturday 5 July 2008

How Loading DVD to iPod Paves The Way For New Technology

I was taking a trip in Japan and I noticed a guy looking at his cell phone screen rather intently. His earphones were in and the cell phone screen had been flipped horizontally. At first I thought he must have been playing a game or looking at some pictures, but then as I looked more closely, I was astonished to see that he was watching TV.

Japan is known for its technology, but never did I think that watching TV on your cell phone would be the norm. Having said that it was only just recently that loading DVD to iPod was all the rage. I guess it still is, and its popularity is growing.

In fact there are a number of sites offering unlimited, video, game and music downloads for just a one off fee. Being a member entitles you to a list of great shows, music and movies. You can literally download as much as you want.

Alternatively there are many sites offering free video downloads for absolutely free. You may not get everything you want, but using one of the many available DVD to iPod converters on the market you can convert your video files onto your iPod. In addition, if you have lots of DVDs you can start loading DVD to iPod with the right software.

No comments: